Premier Health Campus—Middletown
Premier Health Campus—Middletown is a 200-acre site that brings together a sophisticated array of services and health providers to serve the medical needs of southwest Ohio residents for years to come. Atrium Medical Center and the surrounding campus offer a complete range of medical services for adults and children, skilled nursing for seniors, health career education, and more. Many of these services, provided by well-known community partners, bring high levels of expertise and technology, to offer high-quality health care close to home for area residents.
Premier Health Campus—Middletown includes 10 facilities, each offering specialized services, advanced technologies, and enhanced convenience. Facilities on the campus include:
Atrium Medical Center
Our 328-bed medical center provides high quality health care, including:
- Advanced imaging technology, including digital mammography
- An Emergency Trauma Center that can accommodate up to 80,000 patients per year with four specialized care areas to make treatment more efficient
- A comprehensive Cancer Center that offers radiation and medical oncology services, conveniently located in one building for ease of use
- Full complement of heart services, enabling us to perform advanced procedures without transporting patients to other hospitals
Behavioral Health Pavilion
Atrium offers inpatient and outpatient behavioral health programs for adults and seniors, providing safe, secure treatment and supportive follow-up. This one-story facility is attached to Atrium but maintains a private entrance convenient to parking.
- Inpatient beds enable us to offer adults with behavioral health challenges a safe, secure place for treatment
- Our Structured Outpatient Program for older adults provides daily treatment and support directed by a board-certified Geriatric Psychiatrist
- Close collaboration with community agencies assures continuing care when our patients go home
Ann and Arthur Bidwell Surgery Center (Outpatient Surgery)
This stand-alone outpatient surgery facility features four state-of-the-art operating rooms and the capacity to add two more rooms as needed. Bidwell Surgery Center's convenient location to the north of the campus allows for easy access and parking.
The Compton Center
The Compton Center is home to our Cancer Center. This center brings proven experts and cancer treatments right here to our community.
- Real-time, image-guided radiation therapy lets us pinpoint tough-to-reach tumors—and treat what once was untreatable
- Our treatment planning computer maps and precisely delivers a radiation beam directly to the tumor, reducing damage to healthy cells
- High-dose radiation directed to the tumor through a slender tube can dramatically shorten treatment time
- Participation in clinical trials links our patients with new treatment protocols
- The American College of Surgeons’ Commission on Cancer has honored us twice with its Outstanding Achievement Award
Dayton Children’s Specialty Care Center – Warren County
Part of an expanded partnership with the Children’s Medical Center of Dayton, this outpatient facility offers advanced pediatric care and services onsite for infants, children, and teenagers in a convenient location. We welcome a growing team of pediatric specialists from Dayton Children’s, providing care for a range of childhood conditions. Dayton Children’s Specialty Care Center—Warren County also offers:
- Lab and diagnostic tests are sized and set up for kids—from electrocardiograms (EKGs) to x-rays
- CARE (child abuse review and evaluation) clinic and home of the Child Advocacy Center of Warren County, a multi-agency collaboration of services for abused children
- Staff specially trained in caring for little ones to put them at ease
- Child-friendly surroundings, including art by local students, to help create a healing environment
This freestanding center features nearby parking, a helpful step-saver for parents with children in tow. For more information, please call (513) 424-2850 or visit childrensdayton.org .
Greentree Health Science Academy
Greentree Health Science Academy, a unique collaborative effort of Miami University, Warren County Career Center, Cincinnati State and Atrium is educating the next generation of health care workers. The academy offers health care education at high school and college levels.
The five-story professional building is home to Atrium Medical Center Pharmacy, several Heart Center services, the Wilbur & Mary Jean Cohen Women’s Center, physician offices, and more. It connects directly with Atrium on several floors for easy access.
Otterbein Skilled Nursing & Rehab Neighborhood
Otterbein Senior Lifestyle Choices is a vibrant, faith-based, not-for-profit ministry founded in 1912, serving older adults throughout Ohio. Otterbein provides a variety of lifestyle choices – independent living, assisted living, skilled nursing and rehabilitative care, home health and hospice – that respect independence and enhance the quality of life and holistic growth of older persons. Our partnership with Otterbein brings innovation to skilled nursing care and rehabilitation in the form of a “small house” neighborhood, a departure from traditional nursing homes that offers privacy, dignity, and choice in a residential setting. The neighborhood on our campus is made up of five specially designed one-story houses with 10 private suites in each house. With no more than 50 residents in all, Otterbein provides high staff-to-elder ratios, increased nurse effectiveness, and better quality of life. Otterbein Skilled Nursing & Rehab Neighborhoods are licensed and certified by the Ohio Department of Health, Medicare and Medicaid; and provide the same standard of care as traditional hospital-like nursing homes. Elders in need of long-term and/or rehabilitative daily care deserve renewed control over their lives and that's just what you enjoy in Otterbein Neighborhoods.
Atrium Family YMCA
Great Miami Valley YMCA is a nonprofit leader and partner committed to youth development, lifestyle health, and family strengthening in 33,000 members. Called Atrium Family YMCA, the 74,000 square-foot YMCA is located on the north end of the campus.
Atrium Family YMCA amenities include a wellness center with a full array of the latest exercise and weight-training equipment, a lap pool with a separate instructional and recreational pool, a full-sized gymnasium, cycling room, and more. It further offers a child care center and community meeting space. The building is also home to Atrium’s Sports Medicine and Physical Therapy team, along with the child care center currently operated by the YMCA.
Market Avenue Building
This building is home to many of Atrium’s non-clinical departments, such as Marketing, Human Resources, Information Technology, and Finance, as well as the Atrium Credit Union.
Content Updated: November 26, 2014
Atrium Medical Center does not have any control over the content of third-party websites and neither endorses nor accepts any responsibility for the content, products, and services on or sold on these websites. The
symbol indicates a third-party website.