Atrium Medical Center Patient Scheduling, Registration, Pre-certification and Price Estimates
To schedule a test, pre-register or obtain a price estimate
To schedule a test, pre-register or obtain a price estimate, please call (937) 499-7364 or (855) 887-7364.
Once you are scheduled for your services, if a pre-certification is needed, we will begin that process.
- Registration for Outpatient Radiology, Respiratory, Physical Medicine, Lab, and EEG is located in the Outpatient Diagnostics area on level one of Atrium across from the Atrium Café.
- Surgical admissions will be registered on the second floor of Atrium.
- Family Birth registration is on the third floor of Atrium.
- Outpatient Cardiology patients will be registered on the second floor of the Professional Office building, which connects directly to Atrium.
- Patients entering the Wilbur & Mary Jean Cohen Women’s Center will be registered on the fourth floor of the Professional Office building.
- Direct admissions from the physician’s office will be registered at the patient’s bedside on the nursing unit.
Patient Flow Manager
The Patient Flow Manager minimizes wait times by coordinating patients’ movement from one test to another. If patients must wait for a test, they will receive a beeper like those provided in restaurants.
Registration Documents to Bring to the Hospital
Outpatients or patients checking in are advised to bring the following documents with them to make the registration process faster and easier:
- Physician’s order for test/admission if your physician provided one
- Insurance card
- ID/driver’s license
Convenient, Free Parking
Atrium Medical Center is centered in the heart of the Premier Health Campus—Middletown, just off I-75 at the State Route 122 exit.
All Atrium parking is free. Parking is located at the south entrance off Market Avenue, which becomes Medical Center Drive. The lots closest to the main entrance to the hospital are lots A and B. Parking for the Professional Building is in lots C and D.
Free Parking/Wheelchair Assistance for patients and visitors is available at Atrium's main entrance from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
The Emergency Trauma Center is located on the east side of Atrium. Follow Campus Loop Road to parking lot L. Patient registration will be conducted at bedside in the Emergency Trauma Center.
We maintain a facility directory listing the name and room number of our patients. Unless you choose to have your information excluded from this directory, the information will be disclosed to anyone who requests it by asking for you by name. This information, including your religious affiliation, if provided, may also be provided to members of the clergy. You have the right at any time during your stay to request that your information excluded from this directory.
If you choose to be excluded from the facility directory, you will receive no calls, mail, or flower delivery. The hospital will tell callers —including family members and friends, “I’m sorry, this person is not in our hospital directory.”
For reasons of privacy and confidentiality, no information will be revealed to anyone except clergy about a patient who chooses not to be included in the facility directory.
Content Updated: November 19, 2014