Compensation and Benefits
Pay is one of the critical components of creating a great place to work. A competitive compensation and benefits package is essential to attract and retain the high caliber of employees it takes to provide outstanding care to the Cincinnati and Dayton communities.
Creating a positive work environment is dependent on more than compensation and benefits. At Atrium Medical Center (Atrium), we focus on several additional dimensions that sustain a positive workplace:
- Professional opportunities
- Continuing education
- Maintaining state-of-the-art facilities
- Respect and recognition
- Cultivating positive relationships with supervisors and co-workers
We believe that a competitive pay program and a positive work environment is a winning combination. Atrium offers competitive compensation, outstanding developmental opportunities, and strong benefits in an environment focused on excellence.
Atrium offers an environment that fosters professional growth and challenge, personal success, and career advancement. Whether you are a Nurse, Therapist, Technologist, or other health care professional, you'll find that we offer a variety of competitive benefits, including:
- The opportunity to serve patients with advanced technology along with a supportive team of health care professionals
- A competitive package, which includes a 401(k) plan and cash balance retirement plan; health, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, accidental death and dismemberment, and life insurance; and paid time off
- Tuition assistance
- Opportunities for diverse responsibilities and challenges
- A comprehensive orientation and preceptorship program
- A full calendar of inservices and continuing education programs
- Clinical advancement program for RNs
- Flexible staffing options in many job categories
- A recognition and reward system for employees who demonstrate standards established by our code of conduct, clinical, and other programs
- On-site child care
- Free parking in a safe residential area
- Hospital discounts
Online Application Process
Use our online application system to search open positions at Atrium and submit your resume electronically. Or contact Atrium's Human Resources Department at (513) 420-5255 during regular business hours, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.