Having the right information helps patients better cope with cancer diagnosis and treatment. Located in The Compton Center, we offer a patient resource center with Internet access and information on a wide range of cancer-related topics. You will also find patient education about specific types of cancer and treatment options.
We offer a variety of educational services including:
- Coping with diagnosis and treatment
- Developing a nutrition plan
- Finding support groups
We also offer numerous cancer screenings and information sessions throughout the community.
Here are more resources for patients and their families:
- Library Resources
- Resource Center
- Support groups in Middletown
- Prostate cancer support group
- Breast cancer support group
- Wellness Community in Blue Ash
Learn more about Cancer.