Your Body, Your Life – A Health Series for Women
Time is of the essence - especially when your life depends on it.
Let's talk about the real risks and symptoms of stroke and Alzheimer's, and how to make every minute count.
Monday, November 18, 2013
The Manor House
7440 S. Mason-Montgomery Road, Mason
5:30 pm – Check-in and hors d’oeuvres
6:00 to 9:00 pm – Conversations about your good health, light dinner, health screenings and fun activities
Women need to be educated and empowered to take charge of their health and the health of their family. Join us for an open discussion about stroke and Alzheimer's, the risks, signs and symptoms to watch for, and when to take action.
Join special guest emcee Janeen Coyle, host of WGRR’s top-rated morning show, at this free event including:
- Open discussions with board-certified neurologists, Robb Snider, MD, and Subodh Wadhwa, MD
- Caring for the caregiver discussion with Anne Camm, PsyD
- Free health screenings including skin cancer check, bone density scans, blood pressure readings and a stroke risk assessment
- Quick change station: add or refresh your nail color
- Healthy food tastings
- Chair massages, paraffin hand dips and more!
Activities subject to change.
Event and all activities are free.
Register now! Reservations are required and space is limited.