Your Body, Your Life – A Health Series for Women
“I’m still hot – it just comes in flashes.” Let’s talk about hormones, sleeplessness and that surprise when you sneeze.
Thursday, April 11, 2013
The Manor House
7440 S. Mason-Montgomery Road, Mason
5:30 pm – Registration and hors d’oeuvres
6:00 to 8:30 pm – Conversations about your good health, light diner, personal safety demonstration, health screenings and fun activities
Are you wondering why your clothes seem a little tighter, you’re having trouble sleeping, you’re getting hotter than usual and a sneeze makes you nervous? Join us for an open discussion on the symptoms of menopause and incontinence, and what you can do about them.
Join special guest emcee Janeen Coyle, host of WGRR’s top-rated morning show, at this free event including:
- Open discussions with Obstetrician/Gynecologist Heather Hilkowitz, MD, and Physical Therapist Margo Cox
- A safety plan for women of all ages from Debbie Gardner of Survive Institute
- Free health screenings including bone density, skin cancer, blood pressure and body mass index
- Quick change station: add or refresh your nail color
- Bra measurements: find your best fit
- Exercises for a healthy body
- Chair massages, paraffin hand dips, makeup consultations and more!
- Free gifts
- And a few fun surprises!
Activities subject to change.
Event and all activities are free.
Register now! Reservations are required and space is limited.