Kick off your fall with Monday Night Feet-Ball
As part of National Physical Therapy Month, Atrium Sports Medicine & Physical Therapy will provide footwear assessments in the lower level of the Countryside YMCA.
This event is free and open to the community.
Whether you run, walk or casually exercise, using proper footwear and maintaining ﬂexibility can help you stay in the game and off the injured reserve list.
Footwear assessments will include:
- Analysis of your walking/running gait
- Examination of your foot alignment (your foot type)
- Evaluation of your foot and ankle Flexibility
- Instruction and demonstration of individual stretches
- Walking/running shoe recommendations
Join us Monday, October 6, 2014 from 5:00 to 8:00 pm at Ralph J. Stolle Countryside YMCA, Lebanon Ohio on the Lower Level, Entrance B.
Space is limited! Free foot assessments are guaranteed for the first 40 in the door. For more information, call (513) 934-3850.
Download printable flyer