Our generous donors are the heart and soul of Atrium Medical Center Foundation. With your permission, we will honor your giving publicly so that your support can inspire others to contribute.
Here are some of the ways we recognize our donors, depending on the level of their gifts:
- All donors: Listing in the Foundation’s annual report.
- Year-end campaign donors: Included on ornaments for the Holiday Giving Tree in the Atrium Medical Center lobby.
- Mid- and high-level donors: Invitation to the annual Holiday Dinner with the President.
- Heritage Society members: Those who have included the Foundation in their wills or estate plans have their names permanently inscribed on a beautiful glass chime in the donor recognition feature at Atrium Medical Center. They also receive invitations to exclusive events and educational programs.
- Beacon Society members: Donors who make accumulated gifts of $5,000 or more become members of the Beacon Society. They also have their names permanently inscribed on a beautiful glass chime in the donor recognition feature at Atrium Medical Center and receive invitations to exclusive events and educational programs.
- Capital Campaign donors: Donors who gave $1,000 or more to the Advancing Care for a Healthier Community capital campaign (2005-2008) are recognized for their role in founding Atrium Medical Center in a dedicated section of the donor recognition feature at Atrium.