Atrium offers patients a wide range of outpatient and inpatient procedures, including robotic, traditional, laparoscopic and endoscopic.
Atrium’s integrated surgical area on the second floor features:
- Robotic-assisted surgery using the da Vinci® Si HD system
- Seven operating rooms, including two extra-large suites for trauma and open-heart surgery
- Advanced Pain Treatment and Evaluation Center
- Procedure rooms for cystoscopy, bronchoscopy and endoscopy
- Private pre- and post-procedure rooms with space for family members to visit
- 12-bed Post Anesthesia Care Unit, with one isolation room and one room to accommodate parents accompanying a pediatric patient
Atrium’s surgical suites include ceilingmounted booms for equipment, lights and monitors, and networked computers for access to digitally stored test results and, eventually, to other remote locations. A control desk lets staff use cameras to monitor patient flow and improve operating room efficiency.
Outpatient procedures are performed at Atrium and also at Bidwell Surgery Center, a free-standing center located on campus.
Pain Management Center
The Atrium Advanced Pain Treatment and Evaluation Center has two board-certified interventional pain management physicians who treat back and neck pain from herniated discs, degenerative discs, joint degeneration and previous back or neck surgeries that failed. The center performs the most spinal implants in southwest Ohio.
Download printable version.
Learn more about Surgery at Atrium.
<< Back to Hospital Services and Facilities.