Diagnostic and Imaging Services
Atrium Medical Center provides comprehensive, digital diagnostic imaging including:
- Computed tomography (CT)
- Two 64-slice CT scanners capable of cardiac imaging
- One 20-slice CT scanner
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Two MRI units, including one highfi eld, large opening/short bore Siemens MAGNETOM Espree™ with 1.5 Tesla magnet to provide superior image quality while accommodating larger patients.
- Interventional radiology
- A fellowship-trained radiologist leads the team and provides a variety of invasive diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
- Nuclear medicine
- Positron Emission Tomography- Computed Tomography (PET-CT) mobile unit for 3-D imaging
- Radiology (all digital)
- Women’s imaging (Scheduled and performed in the Women’s Center except as noted)
- Full-field digital mammography with Image Checker Computer Aided Detection
- Breast biopsies: fine-needle aspiration, core biopsy, MRI-guided and ultrasoundguided stereotactic breast biopsy
- Ultrasound of the breast
- MRI of the breast (performed in Medical Imaging Department)
- Ultrasound for OB/GYN conditions
- DEXA bone scan
Atrium captures all imaging digitally. The goal is to provide 24-hour turnaround on imaging orders, allowing referring physicians to view images and/or test results electronically via the Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS).
Atrium’s radiologists are fellowship trained and certifi ed by the American Board of Radiology. MRI, CT, nuclear medicine and ultrasound services are accredited by the American College of Radiology (ACR). Women’s imaging services are accredited by the ACR and certified under the Mammography Quality Standards Act (MQSA).
Convenient for Your Patients
At Atrium, imaging services are located just inside the hospital’s main entrance. Women’s imaging, except for MRI, is performed in the Wilbur and Mary Jean Cohen Women’s Center, fourth floor, Professional Building. In the community, Atrium’s Imaging Centers offer:
- High-field open MRI
- Multi-slice CT
- Lab Collections
Offsite Imaging Center Locations
4214 Grand Avenue, 45044
Call (513) 727-8860 for available hours.
Fax: (513) 727-8865
1248 Columbus Avenue, 45036
Call (513) 932-1372 for available hours.
Fax: (513) 932-5372
Springboro Lab and X-ray:
5 Sycamore Creek Drive, 45066
Call (937) 748-3124 for available hours.
Fax: (937) 748-3576
Walden Ponds Lab and X-ray:
5971 Golf Club Lane
Hamilton, Ohio 45011
Call (513) 785-4304 for available hours.
Fax: (513) 785-4332
Mason Lab and X-ray:
6860 Tylersville Road, 45040
Call (513) 701-5520 for available hours.
Fax: (513) 701-5522
4216 Grand Avenue, 45044
For general information, call (513) 420-9650.
For appointments, call central scheduling at (513) 420-5222.
Download printable version.
Learn more about Diagnostics and Imaging Services at Atrium.
<< Back to Hospital Services and Facilities.