Atrium Medical Center provides pediatric emergency and inpatient care. Outpatient services are offered through our Maternal Child Health Center, and specialized pediatric services are available on our campus at Dayton Children's Specialty Care Center.
Maternal Child Health
The Maternal Child Health Center, located in the Dayton Children’s Specialty Care Center on the Atrium campus, offers women's health care, child health care, and immunizations.
Maternal Child serves women and children who are underinsured, uninsured, or insured by Medicaid. The facility accepts medical cards and most Medicaid HMOs.
Child health care
A Pediatrician or a nurse practitioner examines children from birth to 18 years of age. We provide:
- Complete child health care from routine physical exams to sick child visits
- Lab screenings
- Lead testing
- Education on infant care, growth and development, and child safety
- Answers to parents' questions about their child's health.
- Vaccines are available for children who are Maternal Child Health Center patients through age 18. We ask parents or guardians to bring the child's shot record.
- No one is denied service due to the inability to pay
- Cost: $5 per vaccine; medical card accepted
Dayton Children’s Specialty Care Center
Dayton Children's Specialty Care Center—Warren County provides pediatric specialists for consultation, diagnostic tests, and follow-up care, as well as laboratory and medical imaging services. Dayton Children's specialists work with the child's doctor to coordinate treatment, including other services from Dayton Children's.
Pediatric specialists from Dayton Children's provide outpatient care for the following services:
- Consultations with pediatric specialists in cardiology, endocrinology, gastroenterology, hematology, neurology, nephrology, ophthalmology, orthopedics, pulmonary care, and urology
- A full range of laboratory tests for patients of any age
- Medical imaging, including EKGs, echocardiograms, ultrasounds and x-rays
- CARE (Child Abuse Review and Evaluation) Clinic
<< Back to Hospital Services and Facilities.