Atrium Medical Center and the surrounding campus is an innovative health care hub for southwest Ohio – offering advanced medical and surgical capabilities and enhanced amenities for you and your patients.
Atrium is a full-service medical center offering state of the art technologies and capabilities that you would expect to support your practice needs, including:
- Robotic-assisted surgery using the da Vinci® Si HD system
- Advanced heart services, including open-heart surgery, interventional cardiology and an accredited Chest Pain Center – the first in Butler and Warren counties
- A complete cancer center offering radiation therapy (IMRT, IGRT, MammoSite and HDR Brachytherapy) and an infusion center
- Verified Level III trauma center designed to treat up to 80,000 patients per year
- Primary stroke center designation from The Joint Commission and a CARF accredited rehabilitation program
- Women’s services including digital mammography and a first-class birthing experience
In addition to these services, Atrium offers wonderful amenities for your patients, including all private rooms, open visiting hours for families, room service dining and more.
For physicians, Atrium offers a capable nursing staff, full-service ancillary departments, along with a medical staff lounge offering complimentary meals, on-site dry cleaning drop-off service, electronic medical records and a hospitalist program. Atrium’s Physician Services Department is available to champion the business side of your practice to allow you more time to focus on your patients, and our Physician Advocate helps foster a supportive, problem-solving, and collaborative relationship between our medical staff and the hospital.
The Atrium Medical Center campus features additional amenities, including free parking, a walking trail and a campus YMCA with a childcare center. Other partners on our campus include a specialized outpatient center for children, a freestanding outpatient surgery center and a residential skilled nursing neighborhood for seniors. An allied health academy in partnership with five schools and colleges will be built soon.
Atrium is prepared to meet your professional as well as your personal needs. Located between two metropolitan cities – Cincinnati and Dayton – Atrium is just a short drive away from an abundance of arts, entertainment and sports venues. The area also offers excellent public and private school systems, a plethora of higher education options and a vast array of housing, including city, suburban and country living options.
We invite you to further explore our site to learn more about our region and what Atrium Medical Center has to offer. We look forward to working with you and serving your patients.
President and CEO
Mark Williams, MD
Chief Medical Officer